Thursday, August 16, 2012

Slideshow of underwater photos from scuba diving in Cozumel, Mexico (It's working)

It's working now!

I forgot to mention that some of my underwater photographs from my recent diving trip to Cozumel, Mexico are now online.
Unfortuntely, I cannot place a slideshow on my blog, but it is available for viewing on our Macomb Daily website by clicking on this link

I'm still fairly new to underwater photography, but I've got some decent shots, including several octopi from a night dive.


  1. I think it gorgious post i never read kind of post. well done.
    liveaboard similan islands | similan liveaboard

  2. I have read this post. This post is a nice one that we are Learn scuba Diving. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post.
    Liveaboard Similan | PADI Courses Phuket