Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome to Diver Down

Welcome to Diver Down, a new scuba diving blog that will appear on the Macomb Daily, Daily Tribune and Oakland Press web sites.
With the help of dive shops from around the tri-county area and in outstate Michigan, I hope to make this blog sort of a one-stop shopping place for those of us interested in this addicting hobby.
Dive shops will provide info about activities and sales going on at their shops, and I hope to provide information and insight into all things diving. We also hope to have guest columns, Q&A’s and anything else that might pop up while this blog develops
I would also love to have input from you, the readers. If you have any photos, video and stories about a recent dive trip, I would love to hear them. I am a frequent visitor to Scubaboard.com, and I love to read the stories provided by people on their recent dive trips. I get to live vicariously through their stories while I’m stuck in the cold in Michigan.
This blog will only go as far as the dive community pushes it. I look forward to seeing how we can make this a great supplement to what is already going on in dive community.

No comments:

Post a Comment